Christopher W. Ogburn, M.D., DABFM*
Physician, Managing Partner
Christopher W. Obgurn, a managing partner in the practice, specializes in family medicine, with clinical interests Geriatrics, Sports Medicine and Diabetes. Dr. Ogburn is Board Certified and a Diplomat in the American Board of Family Medicine.
He enjoys spending time with his wife and two boys, loves sports, especially basketball, fishing, and other outdoor activities.
Areas of Interest: Family medicine, geriatrics, sports medicine, diabetes
Procedures Performed: Skin procedures, joint injections, Trigger Point Injections
Education and Training: Dr. Ogburn received his undergraduate degree from Hampden-Sydney College, his Medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia and completed his internship and residency at Medical College of Virginia and Hanover Family Practice respectively.
Academic and Professional Appointments:
- Diplomat of American Board of Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Associate Professor – Medical College of Virginia
- Affiliated with Southside Regional Medical Center
* DABFM = Diplomat of the American Board of Family Medicine
Call 804.526.1111 or click to make an appointment with Dr. Ogburn. Appointments