We’re a group of family physicians who take care of your whole family, from newborns to seniors. Our group of providers specializes in several areas including pediatrics, geriatrics, minor dermatology problems and sports medicine.
The first point of consultation for your healthcare needs
Prime Care Family Practice physicians are your first point of consultation. We focus on preventive medicine, health maintenance and patient knowledge and can help you determine whether you need a specialist and who is the
best choice for your particular issue. We communicate with these specialists and once you’ve signed off on the permission form, we can share your pertinent medical records with these specialists to make sure you receive the proper care.
Just like you, our physicians and their families are members of this community. We consider it an honor that you’d choose to share your family with ours.
The following is an overview of the services we offer:
- Sick visits
- Minor injury treatment
- Preventive Care and health screenings
- Dermatology problems such as skin tags, mole removal
- Annual check ups
- Joint injections (cortisone)
- Newborn and well child care
- GYN exams
- Immunizations such as flu shots
- Ongoing care of chronic problems and medical conditions
- Lab services
- Camp and school physicals
- Dot DEXA scans for bone health (osteoporosis screening)
Contact us for more information or to make an appointment.